CPA Firm Seeks Seasonal Tax Accountant
Established, Reputable and Growing North County San Diego public accounting firm located in San Marcos is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join our team on a seasonal part-time basis.
Who You Are
A qualified professional who possesses the necessary technical skills and demonstrates a passion for public accounting.
Who We Are
Polito Eppich is a full-service firm providing tax, attest and consulting services to our clients since 1981. Our clients include closely held businesses, high net worth individuals and nonprofit organizations.
We have an amazing firm culture focused on our core values. We support our team in professional development and encourage community involvement. We pride ourselves in high touch client service for which we have built a strong reputation in North County San Diego.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Preparation of simple to complex entity and individual tax returns
- Preparation of complex tax planning and compliance projects
- Proactively managing your workload by monitoring projects and working with the team leaders
- Anticipating and recognizing client issues and working with the team to develop and present solutions
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Online.
What You Should Possess
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA license preferred
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience in taxation
- Flexibility to juggle complex assignments and routine engagements
- Hands-on problem solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with Lacerte software a plus
- Proficient in QuickBooks
What We Offer
The opportunity to grow with a firm recognized for excellence and leverage your skills and to succeed both professionally and personally.
We provide a different experience than other public accounting firms with a fierce dedication to work-life balance, CPA prestige and professionalism at a small firm with continued opportunity for growth. We offer competitive salary with a performance bonus.
Generous benefits package including 401k plan, health, life and disability insurance, and a unique PTO plan.