- IRS – Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- IRS – Large Business and International Tax Center
- IRS – Individuals Tax Center
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) – Businesses
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) – Individuals
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- State of California Employment Development Department (EDD)
2018 Peer Review Report
All California–licensed firms that provide accounting and auditing (A&A) services are required to undergo a peer review once every three years as a condition of license renewal. Peer review is defined as the study of a firm’s (A&A) practice by an independent CPA using professional standards.
Polito Eppich Associates is a member of the AICPA Peer Review Program and deemed to be enrolled in an approved practice-monitoring program. The California Peer Review Committee has accepted the report on the most recent peer review of our firm.