CPA Firm Seeks Senior Accountant
Established, Reputable and Growing North County San Diego public accounting firm located in San Marcos is looking for an experienced Attest Senior to join our team on a full-time basis.
Who You Are
A qualified professional who not only possesses the necessary technical skills but also demonstrates positive leadership characteristics and a passion for public accounting.
Who We Are
Polito Eppich is a full-service firm providing tax, attest and consulting services to our clients for over 35 years. Our clients consist of closely held businesses, high net worth individuals and nonprofit organizations. Our clients include industries in San Diego.
We have an amazing firm culture focused on our core values evidenced by low employee turnover. We support our team in professional development as well as encouraging community involvement. We pride ourselves in high touch client service for which we have built a strong reputation in North County San Diego.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- In-charge responsibilities on accounting and auditing engagement teams
- Proactively managing your workload by monitoring projects and working with the attest team leaders
- Consulting with clients throughout the engagement life cycle
- Anticipating and recognizing client issues and working with the team to develop and present solutions
- Identifying opportunities to provide additional services to help our clients achieve their goals
- Coordinating with the tax department to prepare and deliver tax services in a cohesive manner
- Assist in training and developing junior and staff accountants
- Developing a personal network of contacts through active involvement in professional and civic organizations as well as the community
What You Should Possess
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA license
- Minimum 5 years of experience, including recent public accounting experience and audit experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Strong desire for a career in public accounting
- Flexibility to juggle complex assignments and routine engagements
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with CCH accounting and engagement software (not required)
- Must live within 20 miles of the office (San Marcos)
What We Offer
The opportunity to grow with a firm recognized for excellence and leverages your skills and experiences to succeed both professionally and personally. We provide a different experience than other public accounting firms with a fierce dedication to work-life balance. CPA prestige and professionalism at a small firm with continued opportunity for growth. Competitive salary with a performance bonus.
- Generous benefits package including 401k plan, health, life, and disability insurance, and a unique PTO plan.
Billing Administrator/Administrative Support at CPA Firm in San Marcos, CA
Full Time position in charge of Billing, Collections and Practice Management Reporting (PracticeCS) for Partners. Challenging and diverse responsibilities including client, professional and administrative support. Long term career potential for qualified candidate.
- Accounting and/or billing and A/R experience
- Advanced experience in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Energetic, versatile and experienced administrator
- Attention to detail and organization
- Willing to learn, inquisitive and personable
- Strong communicator, verbal and written
- Capable of working independently
- Effective multitasker – especially under pressure
- Willingness to help others
- Team player, collaborative, adaptable
- Reliable car for errands and transportation
- CPA Firm Experience
- Experience with practice management and billing software – PracticeCS
- Speed and accuracy in data entry and typing
- 2+ Years College or equivalent education or experience
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Medical Benefits, life insurance, paid sick and holiday time for employees working 20+hours/week after introductory period and 401K
- Professional and friendly office with a strong family-oriented culture